[Ambassadors] FUDcon preparation in APAC

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 7 02:52:53 UTC 2011

Hi ,

Yes I am talking about the 4th May meeting and 23rd April meeting.
It is better we have more ideas and suggestions.

Then we can filter out the best and make it into the action.
At the moment Malaysian FAms have came up with a nice work.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MalaysianTeam/FUDConAPACDraft

So make sure your voice is heard. . . . .

Hi Buddhika et all,

> > We are in the process of planing a FUDcon for APAC. If you find last
> > meeting logs you will get to know more about this.
>
> Are you talking about the logs of the APAC meeting [1] on the last
> Wednesday?
> You see, we got a lot of ideas, especially from Harish.
>
> [1]
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2011-May/017444.html
>
> Kind regards,
> Tuan

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka

*Email*: bckurera at fossuser.lk | *Phone*: (+94)-077-700-7521 | *Skype*:
buddhikakurera | *Fax*: (+1)-206-337-5363