[Ambassadors] Business cards success story

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Mon May 9 17:22:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Greg Kerr <kerr.g at husky.neu.edu> wrote:
>> As a short follow up to this, please keep in mind that Fedora talk is
>> deprecated (and appears by default if you use the Business Card
>> generator) Please make sure you change or remove that line on the
>> card.
>
> Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand you.
>
> What shows up on the business card that is deprecated?
> If you're talking about the VoIP service, I don't see anything about it on my
> cards.
>
> Will it show up if you fail to specify a phone number?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg Kerr

Yep, if you run fedora-business-cards it will pull your Fedora Talk
extension and put the Raleigh PSTN termination point on the card by
default. (it's line 1 on the card) You can change it (and should) but
by default it places that data there.
If you didn't see it, perhaps you don't have/didn't have VoIP turned
on for your FAS account.