[Ambassadors] Special APAC meeting for weekly Wednesday night, May 11th, 2011 at 10:00 UTC. :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 04:03:50 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
The Special APAC Wednesday night, May 11th, 2011 Agenda is listed at -

* I hope that you may be able to join us.  We can do it!!!  :)

* If you are not able to attend, then please review our posted logs and notes, accordingly.  :)

Timing of meeting is -

On Freenode IRC Channel : #fedora-meeting

Help on IRC -

Sending positive Fedora 14 and Fedora 15 energy your computer now. :v)

Please have a great day and/or evening! :~)

Take Care

- David -

David Ramsey

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status