[Ambassadors] FrOSCon 2011 (Germany) needs an event owner!

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Fri May 13 08:33:34 UTC 2011

 Hi there,

 this year's FrOSCon still needs an event owner.
 I'm unable to do it because I will be in Canada around that time. From
 my experience FrOSCon is a very easy event to manage as the FrOSCon team
 is doing an excellent job at supporting event owners with anything they
 need. This especially is true for accommodation.

 The call for projects is now open at [1]. The deadline is May 23rd, so
 we need to hurry up a bit.

 In my opinion FrOSCon is one of (if not) the best Open Source
 conferences in Germany. It would be very sad if Fedora had no booth this
 year.
 If you decide you want to own this event and there's anything I can
 help out with (either beforehand or remotely) I'll be glad to do so.

 - Felix

 [1]: https://callforprojects.froscon.org/