[Ambassadors] APAC Meeting notes from APAC Ambassadors 2011-05-18

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed May 18 15:02:21 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

I have just gone through the meeting logs. Again, It's so interesting.
I believe that this time (10:00 UTC on Wednesday) is much better for
everyone than on Saturday.

As I can see there are no more (or not many) new things in the topic
"APAC FAD and FUDcon planning" (than previous meetings), but I see a
lot of good new ideas in the next topics, especially in "Media, Swag
and other needs".

> 11:18:24 <harish> #info tax VN
Thanks Harish for remembering me :)

And Harish, I had submitted my request on Trac before. You can check.
My idea here is how to speed up the process to approve those requests.

Currently I need to wait about 2 weeks to have first responses from
FAmSCo or other responsibility people. It's too long.
At least, I (we) need your ideas, comments or approval to put the task
toward; then we will get the reimbursement process done after that.
Hope this makes sense.

> 11:29:01 <FranciscoD> just to be clear, ambassadors are paying for
> their shirts, right?
> 11:29:13 <FranciscoD> It's not paid for by comm arch, is it?
> 11:29:28 <bckurera> yes they paid for the Tshirts

bckurera, as I remember you have asked Fedora for both T-shirts
producing and shipping, right?
To be clear, I think ambassadors should not have to pay anything to
have the T-shirt. All money should be reimbursed.
I am a bit confused about your answers in the meeting. Can you please
explain more.

Kind regards,
Tuan