[Ambassadors] Magazine from Fedora APAC community

Moniruzzaman Monir m.mzaman99 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:26:04 UTC 2011

Hi Buddhike

I Think it will be better if you arrange a range voting .

Thank You
Moniruzzaman Monir

Fedora Ambassador, Bangladesh
*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kalpurush*
*https://twitter.com/imkalpurush*
" The journey to silence will be continued and I will be more
crazy and more more stupid ! and one day I will win the race."