[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee Survey

BOUIDA Djelloul bouida at netsline.dz
Sun May 22 18:11:43 UTC 2011

thanks, done ;)
--
BOUIDA Djelloul

----- Mail original -----
De: "José Edgardo López Vásquez" <magjogui at gmail.com>
À: ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
Envoyé: Dimanche 22 Mai 2011 15:26:42
Objet: Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee Survey

2011/5/21 David Ramsey < diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com >

Hi Neville,

I got Gerard's FAmSCo e-mail to do the survey. I have not yet done my survey. By when should we finish this survey? :)

We appreciate FAmSCo's support!!! :D

Thank You
Sincerely
- David -

> From: neville at taygon.com
> To: ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:52:52 -0600
> Subject: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee Survey

> Hello,
>
> On behalf of Fedora Ambassador Steering Committee (FAmSCo), I want to
> ask for a few minutes of your time and fill the following survey.
>
> The most important issue is to explore the view of Ambassadors about the
> Fedora Board Goals set for 2011. As we already asking some question, we
> think that will be beneficial to explore about Ambassadors role, and the
> view of Ambassadors about FAmSCo work.
>
> http://fedora-goals.limequery.org/62553/lang-en
>
> We will be publishing the results shortly after closing responses.
>
> FAmSCo decided to go for using Lime Service as is a service based on
> Free Software. We hope in the future to host our own LimeSurvey engine,
> so we can have as much survey data as we see fit.
>
> Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
>
> Best regards
>

> --
> Neville
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Yn1v
> Linux User # 473217

fedora
José Edgardo López Vásquez

fedora Ambassador [El Salvador]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Magjogui
https://www.fedoraproject.org
magjogui at fedoraproject.org

Consultor en Software libre & GNU/ Linux
identica,irc,gtalk,msn,skype: magjogui at gmail.com
M. +(503) 75341503 (tigo)
H. +(503) 25171878