[Ambassadors] Special APAC meeting for weekly Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 at 10:00 UTC. :)

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed May 25 07:56:46 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of Fedora Ambassador APAC, I would like to announce that:

The Special APAC Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 Agenda is listed at [1].
We will focus on FUDCon, FAD, Release Parties and other Fedora events in this meeting.

Timing of meeting is [2], on Freenode IRC Channel : #fedora-meeting
You can see help on IRC here [3].

* I hope that you may be able to join us. We can do it!!! :)
* If you are not able to attend, then please review our posted logs and notes, accordingly. :)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:APAC_Ambassadors_2011-05-25#Agenda
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=05&day=25&hour=10&min=0&sec=0
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo

Kind regards,