[Ambassadors] FAmSCo elections coming your way

Neville A. Cross neville at taygon.com
Tue Nov 1 04:43:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-31 at 20:25 -0700, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
>
> > One thing I would like to suggest is to have listed on the wiki not
> > only on what we spent money
>
> Continuing the Fedora budget tracking on the wiki that I used to take
> care of, and making the review of that a common task that happens with
> the card holders, famsco, and a RH representative, would be a solution
> that pretty much fits in with previously-established work patterns.
>
> When was the last time budget was discussed in a FAMSCO meeting that
> included both FAMSCO folks and a Fedora budget manager from Red Hat?
>
> --Max

I think that is the big problem, we need to get together and we haven't
do so.

Wiki can be really difficult for finding a specific page, I would love
to have links to the pages where we should keep logs, and pages that we
should look at to get the broad picture of the budget. In any case wiki
pages will not substitute getting the key people to talk about this.

Probably we should reconsider Max's idea of financial SIG ?

--
Neville A. Cross
Linux User #: 473217