[Ambassadors] FAmSCo elections coming your way

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:28:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Neville A. Cross <neville at taygon.com> wrote:
> I think that is the big problem, we need to get together and we haven't
> do so.
>
> Wiki can be really difficult for finding a specific page, I would love
> to have links to the pages where we should keep logs, and pages that we
> should look at to get the broad picture of the budget. In any case wiki
> pages will not substitute getting the key people to talk about this.
>
> Probably we should reconsider Max's idea of financial SIG ?

This is exactly what I was thinking too. If we could meet even once a
month, fairly soon after the payment cycle so we had a generally
accurate picture of things going into a new month this would go a long
way toward increasing my comfort level.

Other record keeping is also a good idea but wiki pages always end up
getting out of date at some point.

John