[Ambassadors] Mozilla AsiaCamp : Who are coming over?

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:06:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <
kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody coming over to Mozilla Asia Camp? ..
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/AsiaCamp2011
> I know at least 2 are coming. If theres a number probably I can work
> out a small FAD/Meetup sometime before/between/after the event.
I will landing on 15th and visit Bario for the Education Fair to present
the Hanthana Linux Project (a fedora remix).
I will flying back to KL on 17th evening to attend Mozilla Asia.

Lets meet during the event.

Best Regards,
Danishka Navin