[Ambassadors] [summary] objection against bckurera.

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 08:55:36 UTC 2011

I copied this mail to Amabassador list

To all FAMSCO members,

I am really disappointed about your poor decision.

You can't control our local decisions as we have freedom in putting the
person who represent from Sri Lanka.
No representation is better than sending such a person.

It was NOT a communication mistake!

Contribution is not about the how much you make noise on Fedora list or IRC.

I am really disappointed about your poor decision and I have been working
for several year for Fedora (more than 5years).
We have done much work but never fool the community. and

If I was him I wont come back to the election.

Seems, I should think about my Fedora contribution again.

To other members:

We kindly asked to withdraw Sri Lankan Ambassadors own nomination as there
was a bad thing happened in here (LK).
But now he or some one else put his name again.
We (Sri Lankan community talked with some of the Fedorians privately but I
think its time to make this public.
(sorry about that)

You have full freedom to do what ever you prefer at the election but...
Please please....think before cast your vote.

Bye for now. (I am leaving from FUDcon)

Danishka

--
Danishka Navin