[Ambassadors] [summary] objection against bckurera.

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:01:36 UTC 2011

> What has this has to do with your leaving FUDCon? Or is this a protest of your
> voice (even if it was in contrast with the rules) not being heard?

Because he need to catch his transport back to home .. so it'll take
him quite a long hours before he can reply new mails .. Pune is quite
far from Sri Lanka

wrt to the FAD fiasco, afaik, there are no strict rule on whether
there should be contributors involved or not. Any Fedora event can be
called an Activity Day, and some can even be pulled off by a single
person. bckurera might made some mistakes by not documenting it well
or let other contributors involved in that particular FAD, but that
does not mean he did not do the FAD.

IMO, so far bckurera have done quite a good job in getting Fedora-APAC
back together, he might did some mistakes along the way, but who
doesn't?. I hope this arguments does not stop him from contributing
his time in Fedora.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331