[Ambassadors] Fedora Linux page in Google+

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:07:02 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 07.11.2011, 22:26 -0700 schrieb Robyn Bergeron:
> On 11/07/2011 09:32 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:
> > Hi I've created one..
> >
> > https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115204801400292193021/
> Would it be possible to fix the line to say "Freedom, Friends, Features,
> First" instead of saying "Feature" ?
>
> Do we know if anyone has started a separate page for Fedora, or the
> Fedora Project?

Yes, there is https://plus.google.com/112917221531140868607 but I don't
know who created it.

IMHO we should have discussed this first on the marketing list instead
of having each contributor create their own page. I mean, these pages
are using the Fedora logo and brand, this should in fact have board
approval.

> > However, Google+ have yet to roll out the feature to grant admin
> > access to other users. Once that feature landed, ambassadors who want
> > admin access to it, feel free to ask me for it.

Have you tried adding followers to the group "team members"?

Regards,
Christoph