[Ambassadors] Interview Opportunity with Scott Crenshaw - Cloud Computing

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 9 19:04:01 UTC 2011

hello,

Next monday, the 14th I have the opportunity for an exclusive Face-to-face Interview with Scott Crenshaw, Vice President and General Manager Cloud bei Red Hat about the main-topic "Cloud Computing" but also about all around RedHat and of course the fedoraproject.

As we all know in Cloud Computing Red Hat and also the fedoraproject has done a good pioneer job in the areas of capacity, ressources and services-on-demand. Scott Crenshaw is an expert in the area of Clound technologies and Open Source with a deep view into visions, architecture, ecosystem and trends. So one of the questions we will disuss will be what potential the Clound-technologie will have in the future and why Open Source and Clound-Computing fit together.

But I also want to ask here in the community if there are any questions I want forward to him. Is there anything you want to know? Please let me know and I will adress all the questions you give.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0