[Ambassadors] Fedora Linux page in Google+

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 11 13:17:27 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/11/11 Mark Terranova <Markdude at fedoraproject.org>:
>> MarkDude here, sorry for the confusion on the dup pages. I am contacting
>> Googlers to see if we can merge the pages. If not we can see what options
>> are.
>>
>> Sorry for not checking with the whole team first, I apologize,

I think better would have been to fill this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_social_networks
(I've just found it, but marketing members should have been included
in this thead)
CCing @mkt but I am not a member…

> Hi Mark,
>
> No worries, I did not check with the whole team neither, created one
> and quickly announce it here ..
>
> Yep it'll be great if its possible to merge the pages...
>
> --
> Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail / KageSenshi
> Inigo Consulting (FOSS/Plone Development, Training & Services)
> http://www.inigo-tech.com
> Fedora Malaysia Contributor & Ambassador
> http://blog.kagesenshi.org
> 92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2