[Ambassadors] Belgium ambassadors: Interest for EPFSUG and Fedora?

delhage at gmail.com delhage at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 19:34:28 UTC 2011

2011/11/12 Robert Scheck <robert at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hello Belgium ambassadors,
>
> together with some Swedish Fedora ambassadors I talked a few minutes ago
> with Erik Josefsson from the European Parliament Free Software User Group
> (EPFSUG).

I can add that about an hour after Robert's e-mail, Erik was awarded
The Nordic Free Software Award at the conference we're at, FSCONS.
He's been working long and hard to push free software in the EU
parliament and has been instrumental in fighting software patents.
Congratulations Erik!

Cheers,

Lars