[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-11-16 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:44:48 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 17.11.2011, 03:40 -0500 schrieb Kévin Raymond:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Onyeibo Oku <twohotis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yikes! I missed it and I was online all the while!
> >
> > Not fair

I'm sorry,

I usually ping all EMEA ambassadors I see, but it seems you were either
not in #fedora-ambassadors or I missed you.

> Hi,
> If anyone could create a PingList[1] emea team that would be good.

+1

> (I am not connected to irc right now).
> This is a new plugin to zodbot.
> We create a team, then register to this team, and whenever the meeting
> start we can use zodbot to ping everyone subscribed to this team.

Could this be done based on a FAS group? How about using something
similar to the script [1] that is used to generate
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/CountryList ?

Regards,
Christoph

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fama/browser/membership-mwclient-0.2.py