[Ambassadors] Mozilla AsiaCamp : Who are coming over?

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:49:37 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 5:45 PM, mak <mahayalamkhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
> here's a tweet from mozcamp
>
> We can't wait for #mozcamp! Rain won't spoil this party! Welcome event will
> be held in the Junior Ballroom (2nd Floor) @ 6:30pm
> so, now you know about the dinner. hope to meet you there.

oh .. is that an open event or closed? .. anyway that would be too
early for me .. as i'm quite a distance away and now is peak traffic.

Fazli said he'll be there so probably you can meet him up during that
dinner :).

is mcdonalds 9pm ok ? , another local ambassador, wariola, might be
joining us too.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331