[Ambassadors] fosdem 2012

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Nov 19 19:29:58 UTC 2011

Hi Bert,

I will be also there and I also just booked my room as always in the
Renaissance Brussels Hotel, Rue du Parnasse 19 ยท Brussels [1]. The
double room is included breakfast and parking EUR 79,-/night.
Hope to see you all soon again!

All the best

Gerold

[1]http://www.marriott.de/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel