[Ambassadors] Where are the case badges?

Christoph Wickert cwickert at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 22 01:23:34 UTC 2011

FAmSCo reports [1] list $1015 for 5000 case badges for EMEA. AFAIR they
were supposed to be delivered to FOSDEM and I do recall Max (?) brought
some, but I don't think it was 5000 pieces. This would have been 500
stripes of 10 pieces each, I believe it was more like 1000. I took home
~300 pieces and shipped them all over EMEA with the F15 media, but where
is the rest? I cannot believe we spent them all but the inventory [2]
doesn't list it either.

And what about the other regions? Didn't NA order case badges, too? If
so, why are they not in the budget?

Regards,
Christoph

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2011-10