[Ambassadors] [VOTE NOW!] Everything you need to know about the Fedora elections

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:11:16 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, den 25.11.2011, 08:52 -0600 schrieb inode0:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Christoph Wickert
> <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > 2. As an ambassador you can vote FAmSCo and the Fedora Advisory board.
> > For FAmSCO all seven seats are up for election and for the board two of
> > five elected seats.
>
> As an ambassador you can vote in the FESCo election too.

Right, my bad. I am member of so many FAS groups that I hardly know why
I can vote what body. :(

So here we have the missing bits of FESCO:

Nominations:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations

Questionnaire:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F17_elections_questionnaire#FESCo