[Ambassadors] Fedora is the 2º most used Linux s ystem

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:24:04 UTC 2011

Consider joining the Gnome-Shell list or the list for Unity. Ambassadors report UX as they interact with users/potential contributors at events and during personal support using blogs and The Planet news AFAIK.  I am a member of Gnome-Shell list and Ur concerns have been discussed to death there,

If U asked how an Ambassador should react in the face of such displeasure then that's different. Otherwise, there are other groups that exist within fedora to resolve engineering and design issues. You should take the discussion to them. Again there is difference between reporting what users say and reporting what you feel about what they say. There is a difference between asking for the Ambassadors' position to what was said and proffering a position for the Ambassadors to adopt. The way you present your view suggests the applicable audience and right now I doubt you are communicating to the right one.

Finally, I wish to apologize for top-posting. I am seriously limited by blackberry OS 5, except I use third party app like Opera (a process that is quite painful). Please bear with me ... Gotta buy that netbook fast :))

from twohot at device.mobile :)