[Ambassadors] Fedora is the 2º most used Linux s ystem

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Mon Nov 28 15:32:11 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 22:52 +0800, Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> Are you a developer of a project as wide and with as many downstream
> distributors as a desktop environment?

No, I am not such a developer anymore and I have never been a large
scale open source project developer.

My profile is the following:

I have been a (C) developer since mid 80's and I have developed many
_very_large_scale_ systems for many _very_large_scale_ organizations and
corporates, mostly industrial such as iron/steel production,
timber/forestry, paper making, car manufacturers, dairy and many
government (EU) based, those mainly C/C++ and nowadays PHP etc.

Also I have been working more than 5 years as a Development Department
Manager and then after as a Technology Intelligent Manager of the
Information Management Unit (Data Administration) for the largest
telecommunications operator in Scandinavia.

For the last 10+ years I have been running my own small scale ICT
company focusing into the development of small and middle-scaled
organizations and specializing into the open source based business
solutions.

What else you need?

Please feel free to browse my profile at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Devspain

--
Jukka