[Ambassadors] [EMEA] Looking for remaining F15 Media for a an event on October, 22

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:43:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,
on October 22 the Italian Linux Society (ILS) organizes a country wide
event (Linux Day) which is one of the most successful Open Source /
Free Software event here in Italy, with plenty of coverage from
mainstream press.

For this reason, I'm trying to support as much as I can the organizing
teams - there are usually events in more than 100 cities - by
assembling some Fedora swag to promote our distro.

Of course, events with the physical presence of one of our ambassadors
will get most material, but will will try to also send some to those
that shown interest in the past (and also made reports!)

That said, if you happen to have around some F15 media that you are
not likely going to use and you can send it promptly my way, I'd
appreciate it very much.

Feel free to contact me here or off list for shipping details

Cheers

G.

--
Gianluca Sforna