[Ambassadors] New Linux Website on Portugal

Nuno Rodrigues Rodrigues nunor5 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:02:00 UTC 2011

Hello

Finally I created my new project related to Linux.
I purchased a project related to Open Source and Linux that was stopped at 2 years!

As a Fedora Ambassador, this is a way to promote Fedora in Portugal as they are very few who use Linux. And, obviously, this portal will try to do some events in that Fedora will always be present.
But I would like to get some suggestions for the site and would like to offer algns related gifts with Fedora. Can you give me some suggestions on how I can leave the site and where to get some gifts for the readers?
This is the link of the Website:

www.projectofree.com

Thanks
Nuno Rodrigues