[Ambassadors] [URGENT] We need more release events for Fedora 16

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:54:10 UTC 2011

My fellow ambassadors,

I just looked into the wiki and realized that we don't have enough
release events for Fedora 16 yet:
      * APAC: 2
      * EMEA: 1
      * LATAM: 0
      * NA: 0

                       Come on, we can do better!

If you want to host a Fedora F16 release event, please submit it NOW
because we are already 5 days past the deadline. I think we should
extend the deadline by a week, but on

                       October, Friday 21st 2011

we really need all release events planned.

If you'd like to host an event, you should
     1. create a wiki page. IT should be named
     2. add {{subst:ReleaseParty}} at the top of the page and save it.
     3. fill in the details
     4. add your page to

Of course we are willing to help you where ever we can. If you need
budget, swag or other marketing material, please let us know.

      * Budget: file a ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/
      * Swag: file a ticket for
              * APAC at https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/
                      * India at https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-india/
              * EMEA at https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/
              * NA at https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests/
              * LATAM at
      * Design stuff: file a ticket at
        https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ *and* contact the design
        team via their mailing list at
        design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org

As a thank you for your work FAmSCo will sponsor a dinner for you and
your release event team.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask on this list.