[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-10-19 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 19 21:26:26 UTC 2011

We managed to do the meeting in ~ 1 hour. Perfect!

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-10-19/emea_ambassadors_2011-10-19.2011-10-19-20.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-10-19/emea_ambassadors_2011-10-19.2011-10-19-20.01.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-10-19/emea_ambassadors_2011-10-19.2011-10-19-20.01.log.html

Meet you again on
        Wednesday, November 2nd (two weeks from now)
        at 20:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-10-19

Meeting summary
---------------
* Role call  (cwickert, 20:01:29)

* Announcements  (cwickert, 20:05:54)
  * The F16 media meeting took place and we agreed that the media will
    be produces in Czech. You can now file media requests in the swag
    tracker at https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/  (cwickert,
    20:06:52)
  * We need to plan the media distribution, please speak up if you can
    help us by distributing media for other ambassadors in your local
    communities  (cwickert, 20:07:43)
  * We also need to collect data on how we spent media in the F14 and
    F15 cycle, details to come by mail to ambassadors-list  (cwickert,
    20:08:19)
  * We are 5 days past the F16 release events deadline. Submit your
    events NOW at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F16_release_events
    (cwickert, 20:08:58)

* Ambassadors Schedule  (cwickert, 20:11:40)
  * ACTION: gnokii to take care we get a F16 release events poster
    (template)  (cwickert, 20:14:50)
  * LINK: http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora16/media-artwork/
    (cwickert, 20:23:14)
  * ACTION: cwickert to tell the design that we need lightscribe labels,
    too  (cwickert, 20:24:01)
  * LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightscribe   (hno, 20:28:51)
  * AGREED: to extend the Release Events submission deadline by one week
    to Friday 21st  (cwickert, 20:34:33)
  * ACTION: cwickert to ask for volunteers and candidates for the FAmSCo
    elections on ambassadors list  (cwickert, 20:44:55)

* Events  (cwickert, 20:45:36)
  * ACTION: cwickert, sesivany and all other interested people to get
    quotes for USB keys ASAP  (cwickert, 20:53:48)

* Action items from previous meetings  (cwickert, 21:01:02)
  * ACTION: cwickert to send the media meeting minutes to ambassadors
    list  (cwickert, 21:03:34)

* Open Floor  (cwickert, 21:04:31)

Meeting ended at 21:19:31 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* gnokii to take care we get a F16 release events poster (template)
* cwickert to tell the design that we need lightscribe labels, too
* cwickert to ask for volunteers and candidates for the FAmSCo elections
  on ambassadors list
* cwickert, sesivany and all other interested people to get quotes for
  USB keys ASAP
* cwickert to send the media meeting minutes to ambassadors list

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* cwickert
  * cwickert to tell the design that we need lightscribe labels, too
  * cwickert to ask for volunteers and candidates for the FAmSCo
    elections on ambassadors list
  * cwickert, sesivany and all other interested people to get quotes for
    USB keys ASAP
  * cwickert to send the media meeting minutes to ambassadors list
* gnokii
  * gnokii to take care we get a F16 release events poster (template)
* sesivany
  * cwickert, sesivany and all other interested people to get quotes for
    USB keys ASAP
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)