[Ambassadors] FAmSCo'a agenda (was Re: famsco meeting minutes)
christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:44:25 UTC 2011
Am Samstag, den 15.10.2011, 08:26 -0600 schrieb Neville A. Cross:
> Minutes (text):
please make sure to look at the ambassadors schedule in *every* meeting.
It is kind of disappointing that you only discussed a single topic when
there are enough other things on your agenda.
we currently have the following todo items:
* "FAmSCo and Regional teams call for Preparation of Media/SWAG"
overdue, didn't happen AFAICS, the regional teams organized it
* "FAmSCo heads Ambassador Wide Meetings Preparing For Fedora 16"
overdue, never happened AFAICS.
* "FAmSCo Coordinate Media/Swag/Poster artwork with Design team"
overdue, didn't happen, Sirko Kemper (gnokii) took over.
* "FAmSCo and Regional Teams Call for Release Events"
overdue, didn't happen, so I just took over
* "FAmSCo Review Budget Allocations"
All I know is that the EMEA media budget was approved, but I
don't think it was ever discussed by FAmSCo. I agree this is not
your fault because the budget is higher than FAmSCo's limit for
approval, nevertheless it should at least be discussed and give
* "FAmSCo Regional IRC town halls"
should already have started, nothing happened so I just took
over to get the ball rolling.
Please correct me if I am wrong. I find it hard to believe that none of
the items on FAmSCo's agenda was done, at least not by FAmSCo.
I hope the next FAmSCo will change this and be more visible to the
community of ambassadors.
More information about the ambassadors