[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-09-21 minutes

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:31:04 UTC 2011

Not many people attended today and guess this is partly my fault as my
reminder was dated wrong. Our meetings are on Wednesdays, so it was
October 20th and not 21st. Nevertheless we had quite a productive
meeting.

Note: We did not yet decide about F16 media production. This will happen
in a dedicated meeting later and we will announce it in time.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-21/emea_ambassadors_2011-09-21.2011-09-21-20.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-21/emea_ambassadors_2011-09-21.2011-09-21-20.02.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-09-21/emea_ambassadors_2011-09-21.2011-09-21-20.02.log.html

Meet you again on
        Wednesday, October 5th (two weeks from now)
        at 20:00 UTC
        in #fedora-meeting!

Regards,
Christoph

#fedora-meeting: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2011-09-21

Meeting summary
---------------
* role call  (cwickert, 20:02:31)

* Announcements  (cwickert, 20:10:10)
  * If you need media, contact cwickert or jsimon, they still have some
    (cwickert, 20:12:03)
  * If you *have* media, please update the inventory. as we are planning
    for F16, it is crucial for us to know how many media we actually
    spent  (cwickert, 20:12:53)

* Events  (cwickert, 20:13:13)
  * ACTION: cwickert to send sesivany sone swag for LinuxCon  (cwickert,
    20:21:25)
  * ACTION: cwickert to send sesivany also some more media  (cwickert,
    20:23:49)
  * ACTION: cwickert to send wonderer some media for Linuxinfotag Landau
    (cwickert, 20:25:03)
  * cwickert still has 2 ambassadors polos left, one XL and one L.
    Contact him if you want one  (cwickert, 20:26:54)
  * if you are willing to come to OpenRheinRuhr, please add yourself
    in the wiki at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenRheinRuhr_2011
    (cwickert, 20:30:33)
  * if you come to FUDCon Milan and want a room in the primary hotel,
    contact jsmith ASAP. he needs the final list by Monday 26th
    (cwickert, 20:35:20)
  * ACTION: cwickert to investigate how fast we can get F16 media
    (cwickert, 20:43:21)
  * ACTION: Affix to send rsc English cheatcubes  (cwickert, 20:45:57)
  * ACTION: gnokii, cwickert and kital to investigate the possibility to
    have a FAD or Mini-FUDCon at CLT 2012  (cwickert, 20:53:28)

* Ambassadors Schedule  (cwickert, 20:56:03)
  * LINK:
    http://rbergero.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-16/f-16-ambassadors-tasks.html
    (cwickert, 20:56:15)
  * ACTION: cwickert to write a mail about release events to ambassadors
    list  (cwickert, 21:00:31)
  * ACTION: cwickert, sesivany and kital to hold a meeting about media
    (cwickert, 21:05:14)

* Open Floor  (cwickert, 21:14:30)

Meeting ended at 21:21:47 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* cwickert to send sesivany sone swag for LinuxCon
* cwickert to send sesivany also some more media
* cwickert to send wonderer some media for Linuxinfotag Landau
* cwickert to investigate how fast we can get F16 media
* Affix to send rsc English cheatcubes
* gnokii, cwickert and kital to investigate the possibility to have a
  FAD or Mini-FUDCon at CLT 2012
* cwickert to write a mail about release events to ambassadors list
* cwickert, sesivany and kital to hold a meeting about media

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* Affix
  * Affix to send rsc English cheatcubes
* cwickert
  * cwickert to send sesivany sone swag for LinuxCon
  * cwickert to send sesivany also some more media
  * cwickert to send wonderer some media for Linuxinfotag Landau
  * cwickert to investigate how fast we can get F16 media
  * gnokii, cwickert and kital to investigate the possibility to have a
    FAD or Mini-FUDCon at CLT 2012
  * cwickert to write a mail about release events to ambassadors list
  * cwickert, sesivany and kital to hold a meeting about media
* gnokii
  * gnokii, cwickert and kital to investigate the possibility to have a
    FAD or Mini-FUDCon at CLT 2012
* rsc
  * Affix to send rsc English cheatcubes
* sesivany
  * cwickert to send sesivany sone swag for LinuxCon
  * cwickert to send sesivany also some more media
  * cwickert, sesivany and kital to hold a meeting about media
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------