[Ambassadors] FUDCon Milan starts in few hours! :-)

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Thu Sep 29 20:25:01 UTC 2011

Hi guys

in few hours FUDCon Milan will start officially! All the information you
need are on the wiki [1 <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Milan_2011>]
or on the website [2 <http://fudcon.fedoraproject.org/>], but if you're in
Italy and you don't have an internet connection (or a "cheap" internet
connection ;-) you can download and keep a printed copy of our booklet
always with you:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/fedora-fudcon/fudcon_emea_milan_booklet.pdf

Tomorrow night, for who is already in Milan, we'll see each other for some
drinks in "Yguana cafe". Some of the Italian fedora ambassadors will be in
the *UNA Hotel Mediterraneo around 17.30* and in *"Duomo" at 18.00* (on the
steps of the Cathedral, the most easy place to reach in Milan) to pickup
everyone and go to the cafe together (it's 10 minutes wolk from the
Cathedral)

Be ready to enjoy a really exciting weekend! :-)
See you tomorrow!!!!!!!

Francesco