[Ambassadors] Fudcon Bid Budapest 2012 - Bid withdraw

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 20:08:56 UTC 2012

Exactly,

Zoltan you don't loose or win when you organize a FUDCon.
It's more about taking the responsibility and willing to help the
community. We had more than one good bid this year, which is excellent
but which could lead to some issues. Proposing a bid is really nice as
it shows that the community is here and want to help.

I feel sorry to hear that you have withdrawn your bid, of course we
are happy here to be selected for hosting the next EMEA FUDCon, but as
Christoph said, that would be awesome to have a FUDCon in Budapest
next time, to thank the growing community and more.
Here in France, we have managed to get a team for the next FUDCon,
it's the fist year and that would not have been the same for the next
years, we have many FOSS events and it takes so much time that people
have many work with their events.

All the best for your growing community,

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)