[Ambassadors] [Event Report] Internet Society workshop with Mozilla and Fedora.29 March 2012 at SLIIT.

Suresh Packiyarajah sureshp8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:24:27 UTC 2012

Dear All,

We have successfully organized  the Internet Society workshop at
*SLIIT<http://sliit.lk/>
*and as a part of the event Mozilla and Fedora also participated in a Table.

The Event took place at 29th March 2012 13.30Pm - 15.30Pm SLIIT 5th Floor
and More than 300 students have participated.An Event was started with
welcome speech by Dr.Koliya Pulasinghe (Dean, Postgraduate Study &
Research, Senior Lecturer SLIIT) **and then Prof.Gihan Dias(University of
Moratuwa and Chairman of Internet Society Srilanka Chapter) has deviled
speech about Social impact of the Internet...more event details can be
found at [0] [1] and [2].

Finally, Event ended with Panel talk and Mozilla goodies and Fedora 14 &16
Live CD's have given to students and also Refreshment was available at the
spot.Monies sponsored by isoc.lk
An Event Photos are available in my album[3].

[0]:http://barcamp.org/w/page/51910415/IsocWorkshop

[1]:http://www.isoc.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88

[2]:
http://fedoraboost.blogspot.com/2012/04/internet-society-workshop-with-mozilla.html