[Ambassadors] FAmNA: 2012 Swag Planning Now!

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:54:29 UTC 2012

We really need to begin making decisions about what swag to produce
and in what quantities now so we are going to spend some time making
decisions at our meeting next week. I've created the following ticket

https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/33

where ambassadors can add particular swag items they feel are
important for us to produce prior to the meeting.

For our non-FAmNA friends if there are particular items that we
produce in NA that you would like to piggyback on our order this year
please don't hesitate to ask. No promises now but we will try our best
to make larger joint orders when possible and deliver them to you
perhaps at upcoming FUDCons.

Thanks,
John