[Ambassadors] FAmSco meeting 2012-XX-XX minutes

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 19 02:34:34 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-04-18/famsco.2012-04-18-22.01.html
>  * AGREED: : In order to make the transition to the new FAmSCo election
>    guidelines, 7 seats were up for the F17 and earlier elections, and
>    the F18 election will have 3 seats up for vote. The 3 seats that
>    will be up for election will be the bottom 3 vote-getters from the
>    F17 election.  The 4 seats not up for election in the F18 election,
>    will be up for election in F19.  (cwickert, 22:25:42)

I missed the meeting even though I was planning to attend since the
time zone problem.
However glad it happened after some discussions. Will this need the
board approval?
Will the changes be propagated to
after that?

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)