[Ambassadors] We need your help testing USB sticks to install fedora!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:41:42 UTC 2012

Hello fedorians!

I'm sure most of you prefer to use USB media to cd/dvd media. It's
quicker, the media reusable, less prone to errors. Installing from USB
media is especially helpful to us Ambassadors!

With this in mind, we have a test day *tomorrow* to test out USB media
creation for F17. Adam has already announced it on his blog[1]. Here's
the test page[2]. Here's why we _must_ get this right[3].

I look forward to your participation. For any queries, please hop in to
#fedora-qa on Freenode.

[1]
http://www.happyassassin.net/2012/04/19/quick-test-day-announcement-livecd-tools-test-day-running-now/

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-04-19_liveusb-tools