[Ambassadors] FAmNA Promotional Merchandise For EMEA/APAC/LATAM

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:55:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/4/25 Truong Anh. Tuan <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com>:
>>> APAC: 2,000 laptop stickers and 2,000 case badges
>>
>> Hope we can get it at FUDCon APAC 2012 in KL next month.
>
> We could do the same in LATAM, since FUDCon Margarita is close too.
> That would be a lot cheaper than shipping to us and then shipping
> inside the region.

Hi Igor,

I may not have been clear but we intend to try to deliver these at
FUDCons for two reasons. First, we have a good chance that we'll be
able to send them along with an attendee from North America saving on
international shipping. Second, you can distribute some or all of them
to people attending your FUDCon if that makes sense in your region and
circumstances.

This might not always be possible. I don't know anyone from North
America currently who is going to the APAC FUDCon. If anyone does know
of such a contributor please let me know. We also might not have the
case badges in time depending on fast things move here.

So we will try to deliver them to FUDCons everywhere, but if we can't
for whatever reason we'll get them to someone in your region by other
means.

John