[Ambassadors] Need more folks helping at ask fedora

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 11:24:47 UTC 2012

I think FedoraForum and AskFedora almost just the same. So migrating
to one would be a nice idea. Categorized questions, within releases,
and I think therefore Ask Fedora can be the best place. Numbering up
the questions also could be great, as nobody reads for first the
documentation. Furthermore: can we put menu links/bookmarks for
ask.fedora to main menu and at the browser in every release?

Zoltan

2012/8/11 Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com>:
> My suggestion:
>
> 1.let users rate the answers.
>
> 2.ask fedora and fedoraforum, I think we should "move" some people to
> here.This may avoid many useless answers.
>
> 3.AnswersZapper? How about founding a team focusing on answers and rate
> them?
>
> --
>

> Yours sincerely,
> Christopher Meng
>
> Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and many others.
> http://cicku.me

PGP:  06853DF7