[Ambassadors] volunteers for LinuxCon Europe 2012 in Barcelona

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 09:32:30 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
would anyone be willing to represent Fedora Project and have a Fedora
booth at LinuxCon Europe 2012 in Barcelona [1] (the event is held from
Nov 5th to 7th)? This goes especially to Spanish ambassadors since the
event will be in Spain.

The Linux Foundation will give us a free spot for our booth and free
passes for people who will staff the booth. LinuxCon is one of the most
important Linux events in Europe and I think Fedora should be there. I
and Jaroslav Reznik represented Fedora at the last LinuxCon Europe in
Prague and our booth was a success. Unfortunately, we were having
problems to get a travel budget for the event this year, so we'd be glad
if someone else could take it over.

Jiri

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxCon_Europe_2012