[Ambassadors] Fedora booth at OSCON - photos and blog post

Sarah White graphitefriction at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 00:03:02 UTC 2012

Hello Ambassadors,

I wrote up a brief account of the Fedora booth activities at OSCON -
the awesomeness of a Raspberry Pi operated by Fedora Remix playing
science fiction shows, getting your picture taken with Tux (and
sneaking in hugs),  and how the Fedora Package Search App rocks!

http://graphitefriction.com/blog/2012/08/14/fedora-at-oscon-presented-with-a-raspberry-pi/

All the photos I took during OSCON can be found on my photostream
including pictures of the Google Summer of Code BoF, GlusterFS
workshop, OpenShift workshop, expo floor, and the Fedora booth.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/graphitefriction/sets/72157630714547678/

The links above can also be found on the Fedora @ OSCON event wiki page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OSCON_2012

Cheers,