[Ambassadors] FYI, next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, December 08th, 2012 at 04:00 UTC‏

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 23:48:26 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-12-02 at 17:37 -0500, David Ramsey wrote:
> If you are not able to attend then as always review the meeting's
> logs.  :)

I'll be travelling on Saturday and won't be able to make it :(

I'm on vacation[1] for a month after that, but I'll try and keep up with
the meetings. Have a good meeting folks. If possible, do make a list of
goals for APAC this release cycle. Having goals let's us measure how
much work we actually got done. We can then better address issues and
set higher goals for the next cycle IMO.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vacation
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,