[Ambassadors] Get your work done from GCI students

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 3 05:00:20 UTC 2012

Hi FAms,

If you are thinking of getting a work done this would be a good news.

Fedora is participating GCI 2012 where students work on defined tasks.
Therefore if you have any task we can add it to the list and get it
done. Tasks that are feasible for students to complete such as design,
documentation, QA, testing and simple coding can be added to this
list. Therefore if you have any requirement like posters for your
release parties and kind of, please let me know, so that I can add
them.

Thanks

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)