[Ambassadors] Self Introduction: Keshav Kumar

Keshav Kumar keshav_kumar22 at yahoo.in
Mon Dec 3 08:45:17 UTC 2012

 Hello everyone,

I am Keshav Kumar , from India and I am under mentorship for being an Fedora ambassador.This is my first mail to this group so to introduce myself. I am currently pursuing my B. Tech. degree in computer science department and my interest area lies in Linux (amateur level) and web technology.Volunteering for project Fedora is a great responsibility I am willing to take and more or less within this six month of mentor ship , I am expecting to learn a lot from people of this group which would enhance my technical skills for sure. I hope that I will be contributing effectively to this project.I would be pleased to receive advices from you all.

Thank you,

keshav