[Ambassadors] APAC meeting logs for November 10 2012

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:58:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-11-12 at 06:37 +0100, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> Hi Ankur,
>
> Thanks for taking this up, kindly please move the page to the
> following[1] when it is finished. I have already put the guideline in
> [2] so I think there is a convention then :)
>
> I think it is good :) however it is up to you to decide. I ll add some
> later to the wiki.
>
> When it is moved will put a link on [2] so that it will be easy to
> find.

Hi folks,

I've moved the page to the new URL[1]. There are only 4 countries in the
list. Please add your countries and the preferred payment methods and
complete the list. APAC is way more than just 4 countries ;)

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/Reimbursement/Preferred_Payment_Methods

--
Thanks,