[Ambassadors] FAD PH

Marie Grace Gaffud-Antonio magie at bluepoint.com.ph
Tue Dec 11 06:31:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

We successfully conducted our FAD in the Philippines last December 1, 2012:

http://bluepoint.com.ph/index.php?entry=20121201222105&show=album

There were last-minute changes to the original program, mostly enrichment to content and activities, which we will reflect on the wiki as soon as possible. Many thanks to Arnold Laurinaria, Dona Marie Grace, Emmanuel Tomasa, Engels Antonio, Herson Pagcaliwagan, Zaldy Retazo and Fedora PH for making this event possible.

Regards,
Magie

--
Marie Grace Gaffud-Antonio
Bluepoint Institute of Higher Technology Foundation