[Ambassadors] FAmSCo calls for F18 release parties!

Gabriele Trombini mailga at fedoraonline.it
Tue Dec 11 07:43:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
AFAIK I think is possible to request the swag also for the 'aspirants'.

If you have picked up a mentor yet , you can ask him informations.

I assume you followed the steps [1].

In this wiki page [2] you'll find the inventory of the EMEA swag and
which are near you.

If your mentor thumbs up, you also have to open a ticket on the EMEA
trac [3] according the guidelines rules [4].

You can join to the next meeting in order to receive the approval to
your request as well.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_start
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/wiki/Inventory
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/