[Ambassadors] FAmSCo calls for F18 release parties!

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 14:58:38 UTC 2012

Steffen Fritz píše v Út 11. 12. 2012 v 10:13 +0100:
> Hello,
>
> I am organizing a Fedora 18-Release-Party in Ludwigsburg, Germany on
> 08.01.2013 (hopefully no delay ;))
>
> Can I get some swag as as a ambassador 'aspirant'? That would be
> great :)
>
> Links:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_release_events
> http://blog.amp-off.com/fedora-18-installations-party-in-ludwigsburg/

Hi Steffen,
I think we can support you with swag even though you are still in the
process of mentorship. Your mentor can help you with everything you need
to do for that.

I've got just two notes:
1. please create a wiki page for your release party. Take a look at wiki
pages of other release parties to get an idea how it should look.
2. Jan 8th is a quite risky date. There is still high probability that
Fedora 18 will be delayed again. If you want to do it on the release
day, you can, but you should count with possible delays and change the
date of your release party accordingly.

Jiri