[Ambassadors] FAmSCo calls for F18 release parties!

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 14:49:33 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings. :)
>
> Jiri, thank you for your e-mail. :)
>

> > APAC has done a good job, but EMEA has only one release party
> > currently, and LATAM and NA not a single one.
>
> I am very proud of all who are considering doing a Release Party.
>
> Currently, at Fedora 18 Ambassadors Team Tasks [1], there are few
> deadlines to consider.
>
> No. Name Start End
> 12. FAmSCo Regional IRC town halls Fri 2012-12-07 Fri 2012-12-21
> 13. Release Event Submission Deadline Fri 2012-12-14 Fri 2012-12-14
> 14. FAmSCo Review Budget Allocations Fri 2012-12-14 Fri 2012-12-14

Well, this is what we have historicaly in the schedule, Jiri already
asked me how these dates are set. So I'd like to ask the team to
review it - not sure Town Halls are held (and what's is/was purpose),
how the budget allocation works. But - let me know, I'd like to do
broader schedule review for F19 to remove outdated items etc.

Jaroslav