[Ambassadors] Welcome Tuan, farewell Daniel!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:33:16 UTC 2012

Hi there,

just in case you missed the results of the FAmSCo election [1], I'd like
to announce that
      * Truong Anh Tuan [2] has been elected as new FAmSCo member,
      * Alejandro Perez [3] has been re-elected and that
      * Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera [4] has been re-elected, too.

All of them will serve 2 cycles, that means (roughly) 1 year.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Daniel Bruno for serving in
FAmSCo in the last 6 months.

Last but not least I'd like to thank Elad Alfassa [5] for running as a
candidate. Elad, it was darn close and it's a pity you did not make it.
I would have liked to have you in the team, so please run again next
time. IIRC Tuan didn't make it last time either, so it seems it always
takes two attempts.

I am looking forward to work with all of you.

Kind regards,
Christoph

[1]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2012-December/003127.html