[Ambassadors] Fedora Cycling Jersey 'preorder': are you interested in having one?

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:29:15 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Robert Mayr <robyduck at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Obviously the more we order the less we pay, that's the reason why we
> decided yesterday at our EMEA ambassador meeting to probe how many people
> are interested to order at least one cycling jersey. We can't place a huge
> order if there are only 10 people interested, so please reply to this topic
> to help us to understand which quantity would be correct.

This is not a 'Ambassadors only' item, is it? In that case, I guess it
would make sense to spread this request on other mailing lists and
social networks.

If you think it's useful, I prepared a small form to gather data from
interested people:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGUzRVVaemNmVjRsWWlSWC1kRl91VkE6MQ#gid=0

we could use this link, or a shortened, nicer one

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu